The Sales and Marketing Coordinator Intern works closely with the sales and marketing dept. to support activities for the division. The temporary intern position is responsible for competitive research analysis via web, social and other platforms and other key sales & marketing initiatives. This includes but is not limited to assistance with content development of sales tools/brochures, creation of sales and marketing reports using CRM tool (Salesforce) and marketing automation platform (Pardot). The position also includes support with administration activities, creation & development of PowerPoint presentations.
The essential functions of the position include, but are not limited to the following:
- Support sales & marketing efforts in the development of promotional content & materials including social media and website enhancement.
- Prepare sales reports via CRM tool (Salesforce) and support other key initiatives for the national sales department. Perform general administrative duties as assigned, including the approval process of content marketing material drafts.
- Create and update sales PowerPoint presentations/templates.
- Create internal purchase orders and other budgetary documents.
- Perform all administrative tasks which support the sales and marketing departments.
- Communicate and correspond with clients and vendors as directed.
- Conduct research/create reports on future market expansions as required.
The non-essential functions of the position include, but are not limited to the following:
- Perform other job duties as assigned.
- Communications, marketing, public relations or general business emphasis.
- Exceptional verbal, writing & communication skills.
- Must be proficient in the usage of the Microsoft Office suite of products: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Project, and Outlook.
- CRM and Marketing automation tools a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to self-motivate, work in teams, and be flexible within a fast-paced and changing environment.
How To Apply