The Experian Summer Internship Program is a unique opportunity to apply your knowledge and experience in a fast-paced, innovative company. As an Experian intern, you will work on challenging assignments with a clear understanding of your contribution to our organization, all while working with the latest technology and tools. Our program includes weekly “intern-only” events including meeting executive leaders, career development workshops, and opportunities to network with your 100+ fellow interns.
Our internship program consists of two cohorts. Cohort 1 runs May 18 – Aug 14, and Cohort 2 runs June 15 – Sept 18. We accept over 100 interns across all major office locations in the US. To be eligible, you must be pursuing a four-year degree and able to start with one of the cohorts.
What you’ll need to bring to the party
– Enthusiasm in working on digital content and passion in creating a better customer-focused experience
– A fresh perspective on how content can be made and distributed effectively across various channels to help increase awareness of personal finance to young adults
– A good pulse on pop-culture, trends, media, and social media consumption of young adults
– Authentic interest in the importance of establishing/maintaining strong financial health
What you’ll be doing
– Conduct research and gain better insights from our target audience to present to the team
– Identify opportunities and help conceptualize a digital marketing campaign that may be distributed across our blog, YouTube, podcast, and other social media channels
– Collaborate cross-functionally with various teams to create deliverables
More about you
– Current undergraduate with Junior or Senior-level standing
– Social Sciences, Economics, Business, Marketing or related majors preferred
– Familiarity with social media
– Creative and collaborative spirit, positive attitude and eager to learn
– Nice to have: Involvement on your university/college campus in various clubs and/or organizations
Why interns are critical to our success
– Our business only thrives if we’re constantly innovating new and better ways of doing things. We look to interns to keep us up-to-date on industry trends and new ways of working.
– Interns are critical to our early career talent strategy. We think of our internship program as an extra-long interview process. We are selective because we know we are hiring future Experian employees!
– Many interns pick up projects that teams would normally need extra hands to complete. Interns play a critical role in closing the loop on long-standing projects or starting something smaller with a big impact!
EOE including Disability/Veterans
How To Apply